It looked quite similar to an in-dream death, just blurrier. But there were some subtle differences, so we can’t tell for sure.
I’m leaning toward him waking up normally, except in a much more precarious situation than when he fell asleep. (Moved or otherwise.) He’s like shark-bait for Condy, snoozing in the ship, after all. Where Meenah missed, who’s to say the Condesce won’t immediately strike her mark?
- ceruleantrafficlights likes this
- aloadedspiralgalaxy likes this
- haunterlaughingalonewithpizza said:What if he’s been retconned into a random panel and Hussie wants us to find him?
- cisrules likes this
- gamgee-makara likes this
- frouval likes this
- luniasm said:I’m anticipating John waking up callback style with consorts running around with all his stuff. That’s what happened the last time Davesprite flew off and left a sleeping kid behind.
- landofnoiseandfrogs likes this
- thegentofpiss likes this
- gaaraofsburbia likes this
- trolljuju said:Well, even if he did just wake up, his arm was sill in the juju when it happened. What if he wakes up without it? He could start looking like poppop
- peanutbutterdragons likes this
- schniggles likes this
- bladekindeyewear posted this