He’ll have a mullet because it’ll look more amazing than everything ever, channelling pure Cameron Poe through his form like a nexus of manliness and heroism. Sweating irresistible rugged charm and (a little) newfound maturity, his raw pulchritude will lead everyone to victory.
AG: 8ut who cares! Let’s not get sidetracked 8y films a8out wounded, muscular renegades.
AG: 8y the way, John, have you ever considered growing your hair out?
And because he hasn’t had a haircut in three years
He’d have to have grown it over the last year, after he saw Vriska.
you should link anyone asking about the mullet to [S] John: Reunite with your loving wife and daughter.
Note: I can’t guarantee that he’ll have a mullet, but if he doesn’t, I will be severely disappointed. In fact, if he doesn’t, you should petition Andrew Hussie to change it.
- pokemongirlfriend reblogged this from bladekindeyewear
- chefhatchet likes this
- booomgirl likes this
- yangxiaolong likes this
- itseyeglasses likes this
- princesshomura likes this
- askflashbulb likes this
- grandmasterpotato likes this
- flashcircuit likes this
- jayrockin likes this
- machiavellianmarauder likes this
- elbowpatchesmakemehorny likes this
- madokamahora likes this
- cybersenshi likes this
- gaaraofsburbia likes this
- jerrygergich-appreciationblog likes this
- questbedhead likes this
- unmecha likes this
- sheriffsecretpolice likes this
- elysiumsimulacrum likes this
- askgeorgebush likes this
- whereismywizardhat said: And because he hasn’t had a haircut in three years
- romanarcheaopteryx likes this
- wishingeve likes this
- bladekindeyewear posted this