Which interfered with the timing and success of John’s hit so he’d roll just right:
To inject welcome absurdity into the situation, which - along with Rose’s own silly appearance - shook John out of his enraged, unhealthy state of mind, bringing him back to mental clarity.
Quite like a Seer of Light, I’d say!
Which is very interesting, because…
Someone’s done it before.
AG: Oh really, well you seemed pretty excited a8out killing Tavros too.
AG: And you even helped! So I guess that is how you work after all.
All I did was stand somewhere for a few minutes.
Remember when it happened?
AA: but it was my fault
AA: i was distracted when i c0uld have helped him
GC: 1 W4S TOO
GC: W3 W3R3 BOTH D1STR4CT3D BY TH3 S4M3 TH1NG
AA: wh0 was he anyway
GC: PR3TTY SUR3 1T WAS VR1SKAS FR13ND
AA: what was he d0ing there
AA: watching us
GC: WHO KNOWS
He warped into place somewhere where Terezi and Aradia could see him, distracting him with his odd presence alone. This left the pair too preoccupied to notice Tavros’s pleading messages for help.
Doc Scratch operates through Light, both in his nature - extreme foreknowledge allowing him to leverage coincidence against others, the use of information and communication, blinding the mental clarity of individuals and an entire race using the ‘truth’ and by sewing the environment against them - and in the way he uses Light players as protegés, like the Sylph, Thief, and Seer.
This recent event only confirms it. So, perhaps this can hint to us what Caliborn did to give Lil’ Hal the frighteningly effective omniscience and power it eventually possesses when it becomes Doc Scratch and his seed cueballs? I wonder how he’d get his hands on that kind of crystallized power?
Hopefully it wasn’t torn out of Rose or something.
doesnt someone have a nice little bottle of rose?
- thedawncatcher likes this
- miw-sher-akh likes this
- fletcher612 likes this
- 100creppytesticles likes this
- anexcellenthost likes this
- givemecoffee-orgivemedeath likes this
- tommey66 reblogged this from bladekindeyewear
- emeraldstuck likes this
- booomgirl likes this
- raginrayguns likes this
- eclecticmumbles likes this
- f-f-f-farpotshket likes this
- sovereignsquiggleshire likes this
- kaminaepicwin likes this
- suikaai likes this
- stillestofwords likes this
- theywaitforshewho likes this
- how-un-pleasant likes this
- nextworldover likes this
- orsira likes this
- konkitvip likes this
- theshieldswordandcrown likes this
- rezby likes this
- united-strife likes this
- cloudydrake likes this
- vantacularvantas likes this
- garbagelordprinceofhell likes this
- hxh-hiatus reblogged this from bladekindeyewear
- hxh-hiatus likes this
- eyjayy reblogged this from bladekindeyewear
- askflashbulb likes this
- princemonstermash reblogged this from bladekindeyewear
- milkycharm likes this
- actuallyimsexuallyavocado likes this
- kaynato likes this
- madphilo14 likes this
- spooky-aspen-at-a-distance reblogged this from bladekindeyewear
- pleasantremembrances likes this
- thesubatomicpotato likes this
- edwinvanshroom likes this
- vessel-of-ineptitude likes this
- legendarybuffoon likes this
- parallelpie likes this
- mistytpednaem likes this
- stsquirmelin likes this
- w-the-idiot reblogged this from bladekindeyewear
- meunatuna reblogged this from bladekindeyewear
- meunatuna likes this